Outside perspectives give us an important indication of where we stand and where we can improve. Our ambition is to rank very highly in the key sustainability ratings.
A to F
A+ to D–
- DB Group was once again recognized as one of the most climate-friendly railway companies in Europe by the international rating organization CDP in the 2019 Climate Scoring. Of 181 companies worldwide, DB Group is once again in the top group (“A-list”). In 2019, more than 8,400 companies took part.
- In the 2019 rating from EcoVadis, DB Group continues to be among the top 5% in the rail transport industry despite its silver status. The reasons for the lower classification are mainly attributable to methodological adjustments.
- According to the rating agency ISS ESG (previously ISS-oekom), DB Group occupies the top position in the transport and logistics sector. This is reflected in the “Prime” status, which is awarded to companies that are leaders in their industries.
- According to MSCI ESG Research , DB Group occupies a strong position in the road and rail transport industry.
- In the Sustainalytics’ ESG Risk Rating, DB Group achieved a good assessment. Sustainalytics assesses the ESG risk of more than 1,000 companies and divides its risk assessments into five risk levels.