Memberships in sustainability networks
- We underline our commitment to the UNGC through the annual presentation of our progress towards the ten principles of the UNGC (Communication on Progress). In addition, we are committed to the German Global Compact Network (Deutsches Global Compact Netzwerk; DGCN), the forum for German multi-stakeholders to implement and promote the principles of the UNGC, as well as the SDGs.
- We are signatories of the German Sustainability Code (Deutscher Nachhaltigkeitskodex), through which we provide our stakeholders with transparent information about our sustainability performance.
- We are an active member of econsense, the Sustainable Development Forum for the German economy.
- We are represented on The Conference Board, a global, independent economic association.
- As a member of the 2° Foundation (Stiftung 2°), we support its objective of reducing global greenhouse gas emissions and limiting global warming to a maximum of 2° C.
- We are a founding member of the Railsponsible industry initiative. This initiative aims to create transparency regarding social, environmental and socioeconomic effects along the entire supply chain and to support suppliers in improving their sustainability practices.
- As part of the fight against corruption, we are a member of Transparency International.