- USA Truck: As of September 15, 2022, DB Schenker and USA Truck completed the takeover of all outstanding USA Truck shares by DB Schenker. The merger underlines the goal of DB Schenker and USA Truck to become the leading provider of transport solutions in North America. DB Schenker will expand its common market position in land transport in North America and use the expanded product range to strengthen the other products in North America.
- Bitergo: DB Schenker acquired Bitergo GmbH in full on May 31, 2022. Bitergo is a software company which offers standardized and mobile cloud solutions with a focus on warehousing, supply chain execution and mobile solutions. The company is the operator of the Logistics Mall, a digital platform on which users can use apps as needed, such as for warehouse management, shipping and transport management. The acquisition is a key element of DB Schenker’s digital strategy. DB Schenker is therefore continuing to push the development of new digital business models and is driving the digital transformation of its core business forward.
- FLS: DB Schenker’s full load solution (FLS) business was transferred to DB Cargo with economic effect from January 1, 2022. The previous year’s figures were adjusted accordingly.
- MTS: As of August 1, 2022, DB Schenker and Wessels&Müller SE completed the takeover of all outstanding limited partner shares in MarkenTechnikService GmbH&Co. KG (MTS). Wessels &Müller SE is already a long-standing shareholder of the MTS Group.
- LTDO: DB Schenker completed the acquisition of Les Triporteurs de l’Ouest (LTDO), Rennes/France, on October 6, 2022. LTDO specializes in deliveries in cities with e-cargo bicycles and electric cars. The acquisition supports efforts to build up a nationwide delivery network for the last mile in compliance with the latest inner-city emissions regulations in France.
- DB Schenker Indonesia: As of December 6, 2022, DB Schenker completed the acquisition of a further 29% in PT Schenker Petrolog Utama (DB Schenker Indonesia), Jakarta/Indonesia, from its previous co-shareholder and therefore owns 100% of the shares in the company.
- EVAG: As of December 29, 2022, DB Schenker completed the sale of EVAG Emder Verkehrs und Automotive Gesellschaft mbH. The sale was completed in order to focus on DB Schenker’s core business.