Memberships in sustainability networks
- We underline our commitment to the United Nations Global Compact (UNGC) through the annual presentation of our progress towards the ten principles of the UNGC (Communication on Progress). We are also involved in the UN Global Compact Network Germany (UNGCD), the German Multistakeholder Forum for the Implementation and Promotion of the UNGC Principles and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- We are signatories of the German Sustainability Code (Deutscher Nachhaltigkeitskodex), through which we provide our stakeholders with transparent information about our sustainability performance.
- We are a member of econsense, the Sustainable Development Forum for the German economy.
- As a member, we support the German Alliance for Climate and Economy (Stiftung KlimaWirtschaft) in its aim of developing cross-sector solutions for the transition to a climate-neutral economy.
- We are a founding member of the Railsponsible industry initiative. This initiative aims to create transparency regarding social, environmental and socioeconomic effects along the entire supply chain and to support suppliers in improving their sustainability practices.
- As a member of Transparency International, we are committed to fighting corruption.