Memberships in sustinbiity networks
- We underline our commitment to the United Nations Global Compact (UNGC) through the annual presentation of our progress towards the ten principles of the UNGC (Communication on Progress). In addition, we are committed to the German Global Compact Network (Deutsches Global Compact Netzwerk; DGCN), the forum for German multi-stakeholders to implement and promote the principles of the UNGC, as well as ther SDGs.
- We are signatories of the DGerman Sustainbility Code (Deutschen Nachhaltigkeitskodex), through which we provide our stakeholders with transparent information about our sustainability performance.
- We are a member of econsense, the Sustainable Development Forum for the German economy.
- We are represented on The Conference Board, a global, independent economic association.
- As a member, we support the German CEO Alliance for Climate nd Economy (Stiftung KlimaWirtschaft) in its aim of developing cross-sector solutions for the transition to a climateneutral economy.
- We are a founding member of the Railsponsible industry initiative. This initiative aims to create transparency regarding social, environmental and socioeconomic effects along the entire supply chain and to support suppliers in improving their sustainability practices.
- As a member of Transparency International, we are committed to fighting corruption.